Advanced Search Help
Advanced search finds records using keywords located anywhere in a record, or only in specific fields.
To perform an advanced search:
- Type in the search term(s) you want to find in the Search field. (Punctuation, case, and word order are ignored.)
- Select any of these, all of these, or as a phrase from the dropdown list to identify how multiple words entered in the search are to be combined.
- Select a different index from the next drop-down list to narrow or widen the scope of your search.
- You may continue adding to your search by selecting a Boolean operator (AND, OR, or NOT) and adding more terms.
- Select from the remaining fields to optionally limit your search by the available criteria.
- Click the Search button to begin your search.